Sensit PlusSummit Chairs
Available in Harris Tweed®
This ground-breaking ergonomic home office chair uses our patented Airbridge technology to deliver variable support for your spine. As you move gently in the seat, air cushions help to stimulate your muscles, while the self-tensioning body-balance mechanism provides an optimum 2:1 recline ratio encouraging frequent posture changes throughout the day and also allows you to free float, responding naturally to your movement. Put simply, Sensit offers you a healthier way to sit.
- Available in Harris Tweed® +£60
- Ergonomic home office chair
- Gas lift, chair height adjustment
- Multi adjustable headrest
- Body Balance mechanism
- ‘Air Care’ seat with twin air cells in the seat pad
- Deep cushioned seat
- Inflatable lumbar support
- Button release, height adjustable back
- Width and height adjustable arms +£50
- Aluminium base +£45
- Whilst we recommend regular movement, all of our chairs are suitable for all day use.
- We use high grade CMHR (Combustion Modified High Resilient) specification foam which offers a medium to firm sit for superior, long lasting back support
- Structurally guaranteed for 5 years
Colour fabric swatches available on request.
Seat height / depth: 440mm to 540mm / 470mm
Back height: 770mm
Overall width: 500mm (No arms) 600-670mm (With arms attached)
Overall product weight: 17.1kg