So, here’s the tech….
We created the term ‘Dynamic Sitting’ which essentially means wellbeing through movement in the chair.
Body Balance Mechanism delivers:
- effortless movement – crucial for your back health
- a more comfortable sitting position that can be maintained throughout the day
- maximum support combined with movement, all day
How it works
Simple controls under the seat allow you to release and free float. At any time or position you can also lock it off.
As an additional feature, to encourage Dynamic Sitting, our Sensit range offers AirCare™ Technology with patented Airbridge. Comprising two air cells built into the seat pad, they can be inflated and deflated for your optimum support. Crucially, they allow air to flow between them as you move, through the Airbridge. This delivers constant and optimum support where you need it most.
AirCare™ technology is tested to industry office seating cycle standards of 250,000 repetitions for a 115Kg mass (18 stone) and the air cell material has been tested to withstand in excess of a 200kg compression for prolonged periods.
AirCare™ Technology delivers:
optimum comfort from twin air cells within the seat pad
constant air movement between the cells providing support where you need it most
stimulation of core strength and stability
a seat that tailors and moulds to your body and follows your movement
How it works
AirCare™ Technology responds to your every movement whilst supporting the lower back. The cells will self-inflate and deflate as needed, using a simple push button, until you find your optimum sitting position.
We offer a whole host of additional features that encourage good seated posture and relieve uneven pressure on the spine. Check each range to see which of these features are included:
- Easy lift, back height adjustment for precise positioning.
- Inflatable lumbar support.
- Cool, flexible mesh backs.
- Push Button Mechanism control
- Height adjustable lumbar pads
- S shaped spinal support
- Width & height adjustable arms designed to prevent strain on our shoulders and neck.
- Multi adjustable headrests.
- Memory foam seat pads.
- Deep cushioned seats.
- Forward tilting seats.